Saturday, June 29, 2013

Once again I got behind on this blog. This time I had a fair excuse though. I ended up with pneumonia. We went to Sydney to visit friends and family and Ruth's step father had just been diagnosed with pneumonia and her nephew had been to Emergency for croup the night before we got there.

Nephew is 3 and was very generous in sharing his germs. It was great to see people but by the time we drove home I had a really bad sore throat and then we both got really sick. Not much you can do for a virus so we kept up fluids and took paracetamol for the fever and then my chest started crackling and my asthma was really bad.

Thankfully the antibiotics have done their job and the neck injury I picked up while coughing is finally healing now too.

Hopefully I'll be back to posting again. Got a few finished products to share

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend. looking forward to see what creativeness you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete