Monday, June 3, 2013

2013 Heritage Wool and Natural Fibre Muster Part 2

Part one can be found here

IMG_8966

IMG_8965
Such pretty yarn

IMG_8964
Felted fire

IMG_8963
Felts and dyes

IMG_8962

IMG_8961

IMG_8960

IMG_8959
Gorgeous fibre

IMG_8956
Cute placemat

IMG_8955

IMG_8954

IMG_8953
These were all fantastic. Ruth ended up buying one

IMG_8952
So much pretty

IMG_8951

IMG_8950
So many things we wanted but couldn't afford

IMG_8948

IMG_8967
We left the Arts Centre and walked over to the Court House where the rest of the stalls were.

IMG_8968
Outside the Court House

IMG_8971
I ended up spending ages feeling these Artisan Lace yarns. So soft and amazing colours. I wanted to use them for embroidery. I ended up narrowing it down to the purple and the peacock green/blue. I went away for a while to look at other stuff as I'd just bought some Woolganic from them but ended up coming back and grabbing the green/blue one. It's stunning. Not sure what exactly I'll embroider yet but I think it will be on the back of a black hoodie.

IMG_8971

IMG_8969
This stall had the most amazing felted alpaca hats. I fell in love with the grey one. The prices were good but I just couldn't afford it.

 IMG_8970
Here it is. Isn't it pretty. I also love the little alpacas

IMG_8971

IMG_9000
And here is our spoils. From top left we have a new cable for Ruth's interchangeable set as the old one broke. A gorgeous yarn by"", 8 balls of Woolganic wool. It's so soft and pretty.
Second Row: The peacock blue lace weight yarn, a bag of white corn silk fibre, a lovely nostepinne that looks like a beater's bat from Harry Potter.
Bottom row: black, purple and white Merino/Silk fibre, a bunch of business cards and some needle felting needles.

I did enjoy the show a lot and will try and get there again soon. I ended up with my health crashing badly after walking around for so long. Still managed to get to Orange and get some shopping done.


No comments:

Post a Comment