Friday, March 29, 2013

Getting back in to things

Well that didn't go so well.
I meant to keep writing but I got rather sick again over Christmas. I have a few different chronic health conditions that all flare up if I do too much and we had two trips away in December to visit family. Loads of driving, looking after our nephew and just catching up with people and I spent most of January unable to do much of anything.

Then we went to Sydney again to visit a friend who was over from the US and went to the zoo. It was great to see our friends and the animals but it was pouring with rain (it was actually flooded in lots of places, like up over my ankles, thankfully I had my new shoes. The old ones would have fallen apart) and the zoo is massive. So much walking caused all sorts of problems and I'm only just getting back to functioning.

This weekend is the Hill End market so we've been making stuff for that. We have a stall there Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 3pm.
I'll write another post about that though.

We had a big day in Orange yesterday. We picked up a fruit box from The Farm Gate. Fantastic fruit straight from the orchard. We also managed to get the other stuff we needed done but something made me sick. I only had a juice and a coffee but I got a severe gluten reaction just after drinking the coffee so I'm guessing there was some cross contamination somewhere. After all that we didn't get home until gone 11:30pm.

This morning we set up the stall at the hall. Just need to finish pricing the adult hats and take them with us tomorrow morning when the market opens.

I've managed to lose my card reader so I can't get photos off my dSLR camera right now. I'm trying to make do with the phone camera but it's really not the same.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete