Monday, November 12, 2012

New in my shop

sheep earrings front
Just a short note today to mention the newest addition to our Etsy shop.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/114663529/cute-felted-teeny-sheep-earrings
Sheep earrings for Christchurch
sheep earrings back

These cute needle felted earrings are one of a kind creations. Each Teeny sheep is slightly different.
You can choose a white body, a grey body or a dark grey/brown body. All with black heads. If you want something slightly different please don't hesitate to send me a message.
Cute and wooly these are great accessories for your favourite knitter or just someone who loves sheep and animals.
If you have problems with metal allergies I can upgrade the earwires to a specific metal or anodized or stainless steel. Message me and I'll let you know what price I can get.

I've been making these earrings for a while now but I've finally managed to get them listed on Etsy. The first few pairs I made were sold off for charity. The money went to the NZ Earthquake appeal when Christchurch wouldn't stop shaking.

Teeny flock

I've seen lots of lovely needle felted sheep around but still none quite like the Teeny Sheep.
I love their chubby little bodies. I have some I've made up as stitch markers. It's so cute to see the teeny sheep getting all cuddly with the wool as I knit.


PICT3674small

I also have teeny sheep in a terrarium and some teeny sheep that hang out on my monitor (I have a bog old CRT). Well they start off on the monitor but as it's one of the cat's favourite places to sprawl they often end up on the desk. I even found one in the washing machine the other week. I must have had it in my pocket. Thankfully no damage done as they're already felted tight.

PICT3676small

Sometimes they hang out with the Owl Randolph or the Teeny Cow

Owl and teeny sheep

PICT9437

No comments:

Post a Comment